Dr. Cat Tyndall
Chinese Medicine Practitioner
Dr. Cat Tyndall (TCM) graduated with a Masters of Applied Science (Acupuncture) from RMIT and holds a double degree in Nursing and Paramedicine. Together, these qualifications allow Cat to have an in depth understanding of the physiology of the body from both the Western and Traditional Chinese Medicine perspectives. Cat brings a unique set of the skills and experiences to the clinic, having assisted the community during times of crisis in her role as a Paramedic over the last six years.
- Masters of Applied Science (Acupuncture); RMIT University
- Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Paramedicine; ACU
- Internship at the Jiangsu Provincial Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Nanjing, China
- Registered with AHPRA as a Paramedic
- Registered with AHPRA as an Acupuncturist & Chinese Medicine Practitioner
- Member of AACMA (Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association)
A message from Cat:
“It is my wholehearted belief that Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) provides wonderful insight into managing a wide-range of health conditions. We are now living in such a fast-paced and highly stimulated society. I am constantly amazed by the benefits of acupuncture, especially for pain, gut health and emotional wellbeing. Are you feeling lost in the system? Are you suffering? Are you interested in optimising your health? It would be my absolute pleasure to help”.
“The human body has an unlimited capacity to heal, often we just need to find the right method or perspective to begin this process.” (Thomas Richardson).